Galileo provides the knowledge, leadership and attention to detail that maximizes the value of each real estate project.
We possess an in-depth understanding of the development process throughout the sourcing, acquisition, entitlement, credit analysis, financing, development, asset management, and disposition processes.
Our team has over 35-years of collective expertise providing insight to the most talented real estate investors and developers in the world. We have helped shape the direction of over 96 real estate projects in 7 countries and have in-depth hands-on knowledge in every stage of the development process.
Our expertise is leading the team, controlling the budget and holding people accountable to timelines and action items.
What Sets Us Apart
- Galileo boasts over 35-year of experience developing more than 100 projects. We are known in the marketplace as trusted developers with unparalleled analytical rigor.
- The Galileo team is comprised of industry experts in their respective fields. With an insider’s understanding of local markets and an eye for identifying opportunity, our team, along with our ability to attract and retain top talent.
- With experience of delivery projects worth hundreds of millions of dollars invested on behalf of lenders and private investors, Galileo has created a number of solutions to effectively manage risk while maximizing partnership return.
- With a reputation based on integrity, expertise and solid financial foundation, our partners are confident in achieving their objectives with us. We are privileged to have worked with numerous leading institutional and private investors, financial institutions, landowners and not-for-profit organizations.
- Our proprietary project management process enables us to adhere to industry best practices in every step of the development process. Our diligent and disciplined approach to decision making and commitment to transparency ensure that we effectively manage risk while maximizing value at each stage of the process.
- Galileo is committed to be a responsible corporate citizen and we are committed to the long-term health and vitality of the communities in which we operate.
- We integrate the environmental, social and governance standards into our core practices and partner with local organizations to support a variety of initiatives that create positive change in the communities in which we build.
Managing Partner - Preston Clark
Mr. Clark has been in a leadership role for over 22-years as a real estate executive and trusted advisor. He is an expert in real estate development and has experience building 3 high growth companies as CEO or Executive Vice President. His most recent CEO experience was leading a manufactured housing company with 225 employees and annual sales growth of 1400% for over 3 years building apartment buildings, schools and disaster relief housing.
Preston has in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in every stage of the development and construction process; he has designed and executed strategies for over 96 projects in 7 countries representing $8 billion in sales and has led teams responsible for launching projects worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Prior to the real estate industry Preston learned best practices in corporate development and strategic planning from Fortune 5 (IBM) and Global 200 technology companies (Alcatel).
If you’re interested in what we do, send us a note and find out how a partnership with Galileo can work for you.